Thursday, June 16, 2016

it's been 6 days.

So.
Before I begin. I need to get these dreams out there before I lose/ruin the peices of paper I wrote them on:

Saturday and sunday I didn't really sleep well, I didn't dream

Monday- 3rd person dream

I was in a village, the village was on one cobblestone road. I was exploring the various houses, peaking in through the windows. There was no one around but there were a LOT of dolls.
Dolls sitting in chairs, behind registers in shops, littered across the street.
 They were everywhere. Some were porcelain, some were cloth, straw, plastic.
Anyway Suddenly I was going up an stairwell into an attic when my girlfriend called up to me "Don't go into the attic" I looked around to her and said "I'll be fine" and a doll then skittered across the doorway behind her for a split second, for some reason this was unsurprising to me.
I went up the stairs and into the attic where I found a new doll. I picked it up, it pricked me with a needle. and then I woke up.

Tuesday - 1st person dream

I was in a film theater eating a bucket of something called "Bitter Root" I was intently watching the movie, and the number 151 kept flashing in the corner of the screen.
I don't actually remember the footage on the screen though, I just know that the film was a romance movie.

Wednesday -
Nothing

This morning -
I woke up in a room made of glass.
As I looked out of the glass room I saw a sea of land, a literal sea of land. rocks, dirt and land masses ebbed and flowed like waves, it was absolutely surreal to imagine.  I opened the door and walked down the nothing into a seat next to Hideo Kojima. He turned to me and said that it was time. and then I woke up for real. I don't know why I dreamt of Hideo Kojima.

So anyway theres the dreams done, lets continue with real life events.

Veronica used on saturday, We had "consumated" our relationship and after we were done she thought I was asleep. Which truthfully I was and if she hadn't checked to make sure I probably wouldn't have caught her

So anyway, I sneakily watched her from underneath my pillow inject herself before crawling back into bed with me.
I guess Adam was right.
now I gotta figure out what to do. She didn't seem high, and more like she was refreshed...then again I don't know what drug she even uses. So that's been eating me alive for the past couple of days.
 My headaches have been getting worse with every passing day, I started getting nose bleeds if I think about something too hard.
It's a mess.

I'll try so very hard to stay up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment