Monday, June 6, 2016

My first post!

I can't believe I'm doing this, I've always said blogging is so dumb.
But fuck it, I'll give it a shot, better than keeping a journal anyway.
And if what Dr. Hemsoth  said is true, maybe this'll sort out my dreams in a way that they will go away.

So I guess last night was weird. I played some games for a while, got into some Warhammer 40k. I still don't know what race to pick. I'm leaning on just going Imperirum, but the Orkz are pretty great too, I love the idea that their imagination directly affects their reality, to me that's fantastic.

I guess Veronica is an alright girl, she's more than date worthy at the very least, at the very most I could see myself with her for a good long while. I dunno it all depends on where we go with it. Not that I haven't tried my entire life to be with her mind you. I don't know if what Adam said was true about her problem, but I didn't see any signs of it on her arms. Anyway we went for a date (if you could call it that) at The Hatchery, steak was pretty good, I wanted it medium rare, they gave me medium well, can't complain was still good.
I don't remember what Veronica got, I think it was fish.
Whatever.
So we finished up and I paid for her, and we went back to her house so we could finish watching 3 headed shark attack, it was awful, as was expected, anyway so we go to sleep on the couch and I had a dream. This isn't one of the usual dreams, this one was a bit pleasant. I don't really remember a whole lot but I'll write down what I do remember in hopes that it'll help me out along the way remember what I need to.

So I was in a field, full of green grass and purple flowers. I was riding a bicycle through the field until I came to a cave. Inside the cave was an old gramophone thing, it was playing some pretty nice songs, I don't remember exactly what though.
So I turned to my mom who was sitting on her couch and she said something like "Good time of day isn't it?"
And that's about as much as I recall, over all pretty pleasant compared to what I usually have in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment