Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I guess..

So it's been 13 days since my last post...Good job Mathew, way to keep up.
I almost didn't bother even writing again, but I decided that, since my dreams are getting more vivid, I can thank the dream journal.

Veronica and I are fighting, again.
She won't stop using this drug, I don't know what the fuck it is. It's some sort of black liquid and she injects it and it's just gross. I caught her 5 more times since I last posted. This morning actually was the most recent time.
She was shooting up this morning on the corner of the bed, I grabbed her arm, threw her syringe away and tried to squeeze some of the liquid out of her veins. Some black gooze did seep out. It smelled foul.
She then went fucking insane. Started hitting me really hard, I didn't hit her back, of course, but holy shit  the woman went ballistic. Tried to get her case from her bag, which I had hidden the night before, Started screaming and crying and breaking all the shit she could searching for it. I eventually just gave in and let her shoot up. I'm going to find her dealer though. This shit is absolutely unacceptable. I'm going to find her dealer, pay him off to not sell to her anymore. and then put her in rehab for..whatever the fuck this thing is. I'm going to try to put a picture of the drug but knowing my schedule it'll be a year before I even post it.

I tried getting a hold of Adam, he won't answer his phone. He hasn't since Thursday, won't answer his door either. This isn't a first for him but shit I wish he would have let me know what to do with his sister. This is fucking ridiculous though having said that I guess, if anyone is reading this. They might want to know WHO Adam is.
Adam and I have been friends since  he moved when he was 5 from Providence, RI.  We're 29 and 27 respectively, so we've been close forever. I've liked his sister for as long as I remember but never in more than a high school crush sort of way.
Anyway he finally set us up, and told me of her problem, should of listened to him.

Anyway enough blubbering.

I've had virtually no dreams the past week, stress induced probably.
I had one 2 nights ago. all I remember is floating eyes and a large iris and pupil staring down on me. but it felt so fucking real. Like I can STILL remember it in perfect detail. Down to the lines in the iris.



1 comment: