Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Oops

I already skipped a day, so much for that. I had a dream I missed out on too.

Veronica and decided to make our relationship official yesterday too. that's nice. It's been a long time coming, but it's good to know she finally let me into her life enough for me to be called her boyfriend.

Thinking about it, why do we make a big deal about growing up when we are kids? I mean we go through life getting ready to get into the "Real world" but when we get there it's just high-school all over again. I dunno. Veronica still hasn't shown any symptoms that Adam said she would. I think he was just being protective his little sister.

She's over here now actually, while I write in this blog. Why don't I just do this on a sheet of paper?
I dunno. Maybe because I want people to read my life? Lol I dunno.


Anyway I guess I need to put my dream in today:

So last nights dream was back to form, creepy as fuck. I'm in a room it's dark and I'm sitting in a chair.  I don't remember being able to move, but I also don't remember being tied up or chained or anything. I looked around and I see two men in the room standing in the light. Not that I remember a light ever going on. One is wearing some sort of burlap sack on his head while otherwise being dressed in a tight fitting suit. The other man is wearing a sort of plastic face but you could still see his face behind it? It's hard to explain.

They stood next to each other interlocking arms and they started skipping towards me. It seemed like they skipped forever and I forgot what happens next.
I do remember that I was then infront of a computer, and I was typing up my blog when a video popped up on my phone.

What little I remember: there was like 5? children and one adult.
one of the kids held the adults hand and they walked away together.
Then there was some sort of cube forming out of the ground and someone asking for SOS
and then I woke up.

These dreams are making less and less sense, I don't know why I'm even bothering with this stupid journal.
Dr. Hemsoth says I gotta though, I don't pay her to just make me feel good I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment