Thursday, July 14, 2016

Finally photos

A lot shit has happened the past two weeks.
I don't have a lot of time so I'm just gonna write as much as I can, sorry about grammar or whatever.

So two weeks ago I caught Veronica using whatever the hell drug she does. Since then she doesn't even hide it. if I try to take it from her she starts losing her shit and breaking things. I've given up trying to fight it.
I looked for the dealer, that didn't end well. First she won't let me see her phone. Second when I managed to get to it when she slept, she didn't have anyone in her phone that could be her dealer. Nothing obvious at least.  So I can't go that route.

Adam finally did return my call earlier this week.
He's out of town with his wife. I told him everything and he only sighed mumbled something and told me to try to keep her away from the drug as much as possible, and that he would be here by the 20th. We ended our conversation by him telling me keep an eye on her, restrain her if I need to, but not to say or do anything too mean to her. I didn't sign up for this shit man.

Two days ago I managed to grab her "kit". Here's the pictures I promised a while back. I'm lucky she takes long showers.



I have no clue what it is. What I do know is that it's grimy, and smells disgusting and it reminds me of Soy Sauce from "John dies at the End." Except it's not an alien sauce that kills you upon contact. I want to get an analysis done on it but they are very expensive. So if any readers have a clue as to what this is. I'd appreciate some sort of info.

Whats worse, and I don't think I said anything about this last post.
We, stupidly, moved in together. Some would think that's absurd, considering we only were together for a couple of weeks before moving in together, but you have to understand that we've known each other for a very long time. So it just seemed okay, but that was BEFORE I found out that she drugged up with whatever the fuck this is, so now I can't just kick her out on the street, her parents already said she can't move back in. And morally I don't think I can leave someone like this. Not someone who I've known since I was a kid.

I can't get rid of the smell though, it has stuck in my nostrils for days and the sight and thought of something that thick, grimy and grainy going into someones bloodstream really grosses me out. I don't even want to think about it anymore so lets talk dreams.

I've only got a handful to give. But there is a lot of detail to give to you.
In no specific order here are my dreams:


The moon was out but it was bright enough to see your surroundings. I was searching for a book. A large book that had answers in it for something. I think it was a test.
So I flipped over some dirt and I guess I woke it up? because it said in some weird, reversed sounding voice "DON'T WAKE ME UP AGAIN!" and then it spit out the book. I took this book to a podium and started reading the only thing I can remember is "The monolith speaks lies. Look to the sun for answers."

I was in a large corridor wherein there was pool of water. I jumped in and started swimming around
before I felt like I was being drug under the water by some force. I quickly broke free and climbed out of the pool and started running down the corridor into the first door I could find.
I was then outside and there were a number of crudely made statues around. I couldn't make out what they were statues of but they crumbled shortly after. I woke up in a pool of sweat then. I don't know why.

Finally, and this dream has stuck with me the most vivid.
I was sitting in a room, next to me was a young woman with large rimmed glasses. She was sipping out of a straw of what looked like chocolate milk.
She asked me a question.  and I will write the response and the ensuing conversation:
"Do you like the way we sit?"
"I suppose. How else can you sit?"
"Do you like the milk?"
"it is alright thank you"
She smiled largely almost too large and gave me a piece of pie.
"Eat up long day ahead of you"
And so I did and she smiled and handed me a small pamphlet. I don't remember what was on it but I remember that it was sort of shocking.
Then I woke up.

So there you go. Maybe. Just maybe. I'll have something for you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I am here to offer my help with this case.
    This seems like a drug that she sustains herself on.

    These dreams are also intriguing to read.
    I've been through things too.
    Email me, please.
    Peogrisking@gmail.com

    I want to offer my help

    ReplyDelete