Sunday, August 28, 2016

Done.

There have been men staking out my house for 3 days now.
Thursday it was a woman and a man
Friday it was 2 men
tonight it's 2 men.
their cars have these weird little symbols on them like a triangle ontop of a circle or something. Can't really make it out anymore. But ever since she passed away, I've been feeling nervous constantly, always looking over my shoulder.

I don't think I can keep up the charade anymore. I don't want to live anymore, I'm constantly paranoid. Adam has abandoned me. My parents won't talk to me. No one has messaged me in days.
I am ready to just die, and with this fucking drug nearby....
I'm gonna do it This is going to be my last week on earth. But I'm gonna do what Veronica wanted me to do and live my life to the fullest. Do everything I wanted to.


I'm so sick of life.
I wish Adam would just answer my calls....

7 comments: