Monday, August 1, 2016

Dream update.

Veronica is home, and everything is happy
Is what I wish I could say...Veronica is home, sure, but she is so paranoid and jumpy that not much is helping, we bought her some sleeping pills to try to calm her down when she gets too jumpy but.. I don't like the thought of drugging up my girlfriend just to calm her down.
She has had enough shit pumped into her anyway. Anyway we're just taking it slow. Lisa and Adam are gone. Lisa I guess couldn't handle a couple of nights at her moms house or something, and Adam just needed a break. I guess they are going to a religious retreat?

I don't know. What I DO know, is that Veronica is jumpy, scared and paranoid. I'm a wreck from worrying over this girl, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Having said all this though I did have a dream last night. it was a really odd one too.

I remember I was in a dark room by myself watching t.v. on a crusty couch. I don't remember what I was watching but I remember that it was British. The T.v. suddenly started flickering and a man wearing a rubber mask was on T.V. His voice was distorted but..that's not the weird part. He kept slapping the inside of the T.V. glass with a fly swatter. And he kept screaming something like "ORDER PAY ATTENTION TO THE ORDER"  Before I woke up.
It was really weird

5 comments: