Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Just what is she up to...

So, Veronica called me into her room today..
She said to me "Hey, do.. you remember this?"
and played for me this old youtube video.

Warning: it's kind of disturbing so don't watch if you have a weak stomach or just are easily creeped out..

After she showed me the video I felt weird. Like, I've seen this video countless times...but for some reason after watching this video I started thinking of a bunch of other weird videos all at once and I don't know...some how I started feeling really overwhelmed with all these....visions of just weird shit I had seen hitting me all at once.. and it gave me such a headache.
I guess I fell backwards and passed out all at once. Veronica was over me, she was crying and dabbing blood off of my nose.
In my weird...state I looked up at her, and I still don't know why I said it, but I asked her if she stilled liked hearing my name.

The smile she gave...
She kissed me again and said "yes, I do baby, I'm glad you can remember that.."
But remember what?
I..I don't even know why I asked that...
She's starting to scare me a little too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment