Monday, August 8, 2016

I'm lost and I don't know what to do.

I don't really care about this journal anymore, I'm only writing because it helps me cope with the bullshit.
Veronica has been barely talking to me.
She stays locked up in the spare bedroom just on her computer.
She won't stop doing whatever it is she is doing...
When she was asleep I snuck into her room and saw her discord open.
She was using the name "Turnip" ? I don't know She was talking about ARG's with her friends. Some crude some not.
I don't know, I really don't I'm lost as to what she is doing, why isn't she including me? Is she just cheating on me?
IT'S SO FUCKING INFURIATING.
She hasn't STOPPED. She won't kiss me, won't talk to me, just taps away at her keyboard. When I grabbed her and asked her. She said "Look, I can't explain it to you. But It's for you Matthew, just..let me work." With that she slides out of my arms and goes back into her room.

I don't know what the fuck is happening anymore.



8 comments: