Monday, August 22, 2016

It's not any easier

I've been to my therapist.
A lot.

Wake up, eat, see Hemswoth go home sleep.
I still feel so empty inside.
Look I don't know what's been happening with Adam, he keeps trying to call me, I don't even want to think about him. Veronica is dead, my mother lives 4 states away.
I still have the...Ecto.
I know a lot fo you readers have told me not to.
But I don't know what else to do.


I went to church Sunday...prayed my fucking hardest....I still feel dead.
I'm going to inject I think.
There must have been...a reason why she did this...maybe this will help?

If anyone has any experience in their life with drugs, and...can help me? Could someone help me? I just want this pain to dull. Haha, might as well engage the same fate that she did right?

EDIT:
I never could figure out the password for that file.
I just don't even care.
She left me and then killed herself.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Stfu, Now Matthew, I'm quite the expert on drugs, Whatever you need to know. Just ask me.

      Delete
    2. >when you try to persuade them even though they're not even going to listen to you

      Delete
  2. The strength of the kind can be a good thing.
    I'm telling you Matthew, there's more, there's so much more.
    I can't help you more than you can yourself

    ReplyDelete