Friday, August 12, 2016

She left me Wedsnesday night. Packed her bags and went with Adam.
Adam wasn't too happy either.
He kept whispering shit to her and then raising his voice and hitting the wall.
I've been doing nothing the past two days but drinking and crying.
I finally..finally had the girl of my dreams in my arms.
And she is gone now.
I feel so empty.
I hate to be the kind of person that bitches about their heartbreak but...but it just hurts so much...
She said there were things she had to do with her life and that I was holding her back.
That she needed a person who could do better than I could.
Everything she said was so..,needlessly...cruel.
She said things, made fun of insecurities of mine. Even told me how she fucked multiple guys behind my back...But what annoys me What REALLY pisses me off. is how she had the gall to fucking CRY through every sentence. Like she was so sad that she had to be a cheating bitch.
She hurt me more than any person ever has.
I just..
...
She left her kit here. This disgusting fucking drug. This cause of all my grief. This fucking oozing pile of shit.
What's the appeal of it even?
What does it do?
I'm half tempted to..
meh I'm not drunk enough yet.

11 comments:

  1. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MATTHEW. DO NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew. Do it. Just do it, but dont get addicted, do it and immediately destroy it, dont go hunting for it. Just use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't know what it's going to do to him though. He's never done it before. It could be dangerous

      Delete
  3. Alright fucking hell mate, all these pussies going "NO matt be careful you dont know what it'lll dooooodkaojwdoajiwuowhijawhudoiNJDH. Fuck off. Do it. Seriously. From i gather this some good shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt! you need to seriously think about this. Was that a normal thing for Veronica to do? Why would she be sad about saying good-bye and telling you those hurtful things? She still loves you and she might be going to do something dangerous. Please go save your girlfriend. Go get her back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see what happens if you take it Matt.
    Maybe it can help us figure out who this Ackerman fellow is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronica said i always was the worst one :(

    ReplyDelete