Sunday, July 31, 2016

Veronica was very secretive last night

Last night sucked.
From the beginning of the day. Til all of last night, she was on my computer.
She didn't let me see what she was up to, like at all. But that's pretty usual for her...
She screamed though, and a lot. It was really scary at first but then it just got kind of annoying.
Like she'd type something on her computer, furiously type something mind you and then she'd screamthree times... Maybe Veronica isn't as stable as I thought she was...? Fuck I don't know anymore. She's being discharged today, anyway, so what the fuck do I know?

Medical bills have all been paid for...I guess by her parents? But they haven't come to see her once.
I dunno i'm annoyed and tired, but by the same token. This morning Veronica got out of her bed, curled up into my arms and just slept against me. I think I've just resolved something in my head, I don't care how fucked up or crazy this family is. They were the only ones that stuck by me during school. She's the only woman I've ever had that doesn't....use me...She knows who I am, and what I like, she accepts them and encourages them.

Adam had always stood up for me, I'm not a musclar guy, I'm kind of a twig, I have some muscle sure. Working in a package factory will do that for you, but if it was between me and your regular joe. I feel like I'd lose. Adam though? Adam would always stand up for me, beat the shit out of anyone who picked on me. He would always say "Gotta protect one of your own."

Speaking of those two, I do remember this morning, after I was only barely awake, Veronica was whispering something to Adam while they were staring at me. Adam hesitated before nodding and walking out. He turned around and said. "Never ask me to do anything like this again." I think they thought I was asleep. I just stayed still for a while.

Anyway, I'll update later. Veronica is stirring, I don't want to wake her up with all my typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment