Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dream update among other things.

I was woken up by Veronica who was already at it shooting up. I tried to take it away. She didn't scream, or freak out. She just held my head between her hands and said "Baby, I need it. I'm trying, but I need it. Give it back to me now."I just sighed and let go of the bag and let her finish her injection. Maybe I will just try it with her. It's obviously too difficult to fight for her. and the whenever she does go sober she ends up going "Somewhere" and coming back covered in the junk.

I asked Veronica where she went, and if she was fucking other men. She was angry about that last part, saying that I need to trust her, that how dare I think so low of her, I don't have the right to ask her that. Shit like that, apparently I ask inappropriate questions a lot. Not that I really think so, but what the fuck ever. So, anyway I still don't know where she has been, or what she has been up to.
She keeps checking her phone too, I want to snatch it from her but...I don't know. Guys, what do you think? Should I steal her phone and go through her mail and text messages? Is that a dirty tactic? I really don't know what to think anymore. I've never been in this sort of a position.
I'm frustrated. I'm frustrated, annoyed and pissed off that my girlfriend and best friend, of whom I've known basically my whole life, have this weird secret life that I'm only now finding out about it. I'm all sorts of twisted up inside because of this bullshit.

What am I saying, lol, you guys don't care about all the sob story. You guys just want my dreams...I guess that's the only reason you guys read the blog? lmao. You think it's an ARG or something? I don't know why else most of the traffic would come from /r/ARG? haha, its great though I remember playing ARG's, used to be REALLY into them, I haven't played one in ages. Veronica, Adam and I would all stay up and try to crack the codes and solve the clues. Veronica was always the best at cracking the codes, her favorite code to crack was something like one pad, I really don't remember much been a while. Adam was the one that could put pieces together, and I was that guy knew the right questions to ask the Game Master. In fact, I remember when were all in our early twenties, must have been back in 2006? There was this absolute mess of an ARG we tried to figure out about these 9 evil VHS tapes. The story itself was pretty good but a lot of shit happened with it and eventually it just puttered out to nothing. Fond days.
Maybe I'll bring it up to them, just for old time sake..all this shit is starting to strain us, and I just want to be happy again. That's all I want, to be with the girl I've loved since middle school, and a man I've been proud to call my brother....

Anyway, enough rambling:
I dreamed that I was in an abandoned building there was a plague doctor that motioned me to sit down in the chair. I did so and the chairs wrapped their hands around me and forced me to stare at the man in the plague doctor outfit. He walked very close to me, all I could hear was some kind of distorted noise as he  held a syringe to my neck and, I can't really explain this very well. As he spoke to me with this loud screeching noise I saw pictures of many things, most of which I don't remember.
The gangly giant man pushed the plague doctor away from me and the man in the plague mask disappeared into some sort of glitchy vapor? I don't know how to explain it. The gangly man then helped me up, his grip was very very strong I remember my wrist was hurting. He wagged his finger in front of my face and said "The key is not here, but it is a path to the key."

7 comments:

  1. Dude, I know this is for dreams, but please write more about your life, I am worried for you and your druggie GF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife said you should be allowed to go through her phone. She shouldn't be trying to hide things from you. So go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, IMO you shouldnt do that because it's just plain rude, but considering she's going out for a few days at a time and comes back COVERED in a drug, I think it's ok.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, IMO you shouldnt do that because it's just plain rude, but considering she's going out for a few days at a time and comes back COVERED in a drug, I think it's ok.

      Delete
  3. Maybe you should try listening to that music with her, since that seemed to calm her down?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dreams are very interesting and I would love to find out if Veronica is going to be ok (good shit good shit)

    ReplyDelete