Monday, July 25, 2016

I should probably post.

How to start this. I don't even know man...
So.
Plans changed, let's talk about this weekend. Veronica left for three days. I don't know if she's fucking another guy or if. She's some kind of prostitute for whatever drug she's on. I don't know. Fast forward to almost 6 o'clock Saturday morning and Adam is carrying his giggling, black goo covered sister through the front door. I bathed her put her to bed and just slept next to her the entire day. Only to wake up at around 4 am gasping for air, Veronica was awake and was stroking my head saying "You had a bad dream, it's okay." and then she wrapped her arms around me. I think it was about that time that I posted that god awful dream.
Sunday, Veronica was back to normal. She couldn't look me in the eye, kept saying she was sorry that she was weak willed. I never let her finish saying that and just kissed her before she could finish her sentence. But I knew what she was saying...She was injecting herself again I just let her. Hell, maybe I'll join her in shooting up...no that's not true I couldn't do that, it grosses me out too much. But still,I really do think she's cheating on me. She always leaves the house, sometimes days on end, I just don't know what to think.
Then there's Adam.
Adam has been cold lately, and standoffish, but not without reason. Since Lisa has been revealed as being pregnant all he does is take care of her. Won't let her out of his sight. But we did talk last night and the things he told me honestly scared me a bit.
We sat at a bar in downtown. and I'll type what I can remember.
He said that  I need to keep close to Veronica, that she is trying to do something that he is proud of but will ultimately not be able to support. What he was referring to he wouldn't explain, and every time I prodded he got more and more angry with me.
He told me to not leave her alone for more than an hour, and that if she goes back out to call him straight away.
I asked him what drug she was using and why she was covered in it. He just sighed and rubbed his temples and said to me "Matthew, I can't tell you. If you hate me for this then fine, but I can't, won't and don't want to tell you what she was covered in. It's not your business." He then put his hand on the back of my head and then I did the same, we did our little headbutt we always do. He assured me it was nothing personal but to just keep my nose clean.


So yeah. Eventful weekend. I want a normal life. I want to smoke weed, I want to play Warhammer, I want to have a normal ass girlfriend, Fuck I didn't goddamn ask for this.

I had no dreams the past couple of nights.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really creepy, as if it's something supernatural.

    Thinking back in that logic, I was drawn here by something, the tab to this blog hasn't closed since found you, and I find myself doing research for hours at a time to find some significance in your dreams.

    I am eager to watch this unfold

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really creepy, as if it's something supernatural.

    Thinking back in that logic, I was drawn here by something, the tab to this blog hasn't closed since found you, and I find myself doing research for hours at a time to find some significance in your dreams.

    I am eager to watch this unfold

    ReplyDelete