Saturday, July 23, 2016

She came back, Adam was carrying her.

About an hour ago I was on the phone with the police. Not but 30 minutes later a knock on the door and Adam was holding Veronica in his arms, she was soaked in that black goopy stuff.
She told me to wash his sister, get her into bed and he would give me some information tomorrow at dinner, but told me I'd only get as much as I need. He then kissed my head, said "Take care of my sister, bro." took Lisa home and left.
Shes in my bed, naked, high as a fucking kite. I've never seen her like this. She keeps giggling and mumbling shit like "I can hear you all."
Literally as I type this I keep looking over at her and she just is a smiling mess. I'm worried about her, my life, my well being. I know I've said it multiple times but, I'm not fucking cut out for this. What the fuck is happening. A month ago, fucking MAY I wouldn't have thought shit like this was possible.
No one told me Veronica had a drug addiction. Why does Adam know where she was? Why did he just hold that goop like he didn't care or was used to it. What the fuck is happening.
I'm going to bed.
If she leaves again I...
I want to say I'll just ignore her. But I won't.
Fucking hate this feeling.

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong, friend, we will USE inspiration to help you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you capitalize Use all the way Colide?
      And I could make a blog post about this but. Meh I'm too tired.

      Veronica is still asleep, she's fine though. I took a sample of the black goo to an analyst.

      Delete
    2. Typing error
      I assume

      Just keep us updated, I'll try to help anyway necessary

      Delete