Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Meh

Meh.

That sums up Mondays, they should just be called Mehdays.

So, Monday night, in my glorious genius, I left my blog up and Veronica read through it. She wasn't happy to say the least. She screamed things like "I thought you loved me! Why would you just post our dirty laundry on the internet like that!" "You're a fucking moron." etc etc etc.
Which yeah, in retrospect maybe I should have gone to Adam instead of posting it online. But I was worried and concerned and I just wanted answered then and there. After an hour she finally calmed down and sat at my computer still reading this blog. for some reason she started smiling ear to ear the entire time, it was a little unsettling considering she had just been yelling and screaming at me. She had motioned me over and just hugged my waist and said "Keep doing this dream journal, I feel like these dreams are really important." She then kissed my chest and got up and went into the living room and started blaring music again. And that was the rest of the day.
We just sorta did our thing the rest of the night.

Tuesday was just as fucking weird with her. She hadn't taken her headphones off all day, she kept scratching at her arms and chest, She had her T.V. on loudly, her computer blaring music, she listened to her music in her headphones and tried to hold a conversation with me all at the same time. When I finally had enough of that noise and turned it all off. She just stayed completely still, before she started crying, and I mean uncontrollably crying. She kept saying "It's too quiet, I'm too alone, this is too much, I can't do this." and then she wouldn't let go of me all day except for some time Tuesday night where she was totally glued to the computer, couldn't drag her off if I tried, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Hemswoth. Hopefully she'll be able to do something with Veronica. Because I can't. I also had one hell of a fucked up dream that night. I'll get back to it soon, first.

Wednesday is so far pretty easy, Veronica has been sleeping all day. Her music is still blaring through her headphones which are still wrapped around her neck. I've never heard of withdrawal symptoms like this. Oh so some good news:  Adam returned my call, sort of, he left me a Heytell. I guess his wife Lisa got pregnant? I'm meeting up with him on Saturday so that'll explain a lot of what is going on with both him, and Veronica.

Anyway here is the dream I had last night:

The sky was red with fast rolling clouds. I was in front of what seemed to be an apartment complex but it was the size of a sky scraper. I rang the buzzer and no one replied, I rang two more times, hitting random buttons and the buzzer panel just clattered to the floor. Inside the hole the panel covered was a drawing of a key. I reached inside to pick it up and then instantly I was standing in front of the building again, I picked up a rock and threw it at a window. It shattered and a fawn hopped out of the window. It was moving akwardly, like crossing it's legs and sort of crabwalking over to me. I put out a hand to pet it and a low but loud humming noise rang out from the the building before I waking up in a pool of sweat.

So sick of the dreams

7 comments:

  1. Can we just take a minute to realize that this is infact an ARG?
    CoLiDe have you come up with anything???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems this is heavily influenced by his girlfriend, who is taking an odd drug.

      More clues to come, of course

      Delete
  2. It seems this is heavily influenced by his girlfriend, who is taking an odd drug.

    More clues to come, of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume his girlfriend is gonna drag him into this business, putting him through troubles and the dreams will become of some significance, like the numbers in the last post.
    I think he's already trying to get at something with these dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. MatthewTobias15 do the years 1994 and 1995 hold any significance to you or your girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete