Sunday, July 24, 2016

I just woke up from a fucking horrible nightmare.
So, I was underwater in I guess a submarine, There was a giant monitor and it had hundreds of thick disgusting barnacled cables going coming out of the top of the monitor and they were plugged into the scalped heads of all these men and women. I was struggling to breathe but for some reason able to breathe underwater. The water receded slowly and the monitor lit up. The words "Save me" Flashed on the screen and a weird distorted music started playing and I couldn't breathe at all, I was gasping, clawing at my throat trying to breathe, I kept screaming "WAKE UP" but I wouldn't The screen just started laughing at me in this weird robotic hahahahahaha. and I started to struggle around thrashing in my dream desperately trying to get out of it. I think I did but I had sleep paralysis and quickly fell back to sleep and I was in the middle of the tiled room as before. This man was there and he said something odd again but I can't qujite remember what it was, something like I think it was something like Show pan or something I don't remember.

4 comments:

  1. Well, shit.
    Something is trying to warn you of something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, shit.
    Something is trying to warn you of something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the man might have been saying Chopin. Chopin was a composer so the distorted music could have been Chopin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @matthewtobias15 have you gotten any word back from the analyst about that black ooze Veronica was injecting?

    ReplyDelete