Friday, July 22, 2016

She's gone....

I almost didn't post.

Veronica hasn't been home since noon yesterday. Her cell is off, she's been missing all day. I don't know whether to call the police or not. Adam has told me not too, that he knows where she's gonna be and to just wait but, I dunno...
There is too much to type and I'm just so fucking worried that I dunno what to do, I'll just try to type and hopefully everything will come out coherent.

At noon yesterday Veronica came to me and told me she would be going out and didn't know when she'd be back. She kissed me and told me not to worry that she's a big girl.  I thought she was just teasing and that she was going shopping or something. I should have asked where she was going.

When 10pm rolled around and she still wasn't back I called her phone and kept voicemail. I then called Adam and he rightly flipped out, asked a bunch of questions like "Has she had any emails. Has she had any text messages, has she been taking her drugs." I was so startled that I just answered I dunno.
Before I knew it he was driving back home to drop Lisa off with me while he goes gets Veronica...He wouldn't tell me where he thought she was. He kept telling me "Don't worry about it, this doesn't concern you." Which is unlike Adam.

So now I guess I just wait. I'm not liking these secrets though, I've known these guys my whole life or at least I thought I did. I'll post again later if Veronica shows up. I have to go lay down. This blog helps my nerves because I dunno, I feel like you guys reading are my support group, I dunno.

3 comments:

  1. You are holding back so much.

    Anyway, Adam most likely isn't coming back, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think Adam isn't coming back?

      Delete
    2. I get an entirely bad feeling about this.
      Gives me a creepy feeling

      Delete