Saturday, July 16, 2016

She still isn't back.

Veronica isn't  back yet...
It's actually really fucking me up inside because I do love her. I've been to every bar, club, friends house I know. Adam has called many people and we can't find her.
I feel stupid
I should have just let her have her drugs man, why did I have to try to help? She could be right here with me if I just let her do what she wanted.

A reader asked me to take a picture of the exposed liquid.
I tried. It started coagulating almost immediately so I don't know. it was really runny too. I don't know what that yellow stuff around the edges what but it started appearing immediately too.
I'm going back out to find her.
I probably won't post until I find her again. Or until I'm too drunk to even care anymore.


3 comments:

  1. No, please keep updating. If something happens, we won't know where you went. Anything could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are alright.
    She's come back, but she's really fucking high. I think she went to meet up with her dealer or something. I'll deal with shit tomorrow

    ReplyDelete