Saturday, July 16, 2016

I'm barely awake

I just woke up, and Veronica isn't here I don't know where she has gone but her kit is still here.
I am considering just trashing the whole thing..

That's not why I am blogging right now. I just woke up from a dream and I need to write it before I forget it.

So, it started off with me in a room covered in tiled walls. There were four seats in the room I sat in one and a very thing gangly man sat across from me. He was smiling very very large, it didn't seem like it was possible how large he was smiling.
He held up a small cube that had a smile was painted on the cube as large as the mans, and said to me, without breaking his smile, "This is a key, but not right now." He then threw the cube against the wall shattering it into many pieces. He stood up quickly and pointed to the wooden board. Shit, I'm starting to forget the dream.
He pointed to the to the wooden board and said something a long the lines of  "its over here"
I then walked out into the woods and my mother was sitting there, she smiled and said. "Just be careful, okay?"

I also remember, and this is really odd. I remember I was watching a video on youtube, of a parade or something and I was in the crowd with everyone, cheering and overall happy. Two black Hearse looking cars drove around the corner, as they would in like a presidential parade. and then behind it was a white coffin on wheels I would say it was the size and length of a bus. Anyway, the coffin lid was propped up and a man drove around what looked like a princess wearing a tiara and a white sash, and a giant white rose. She, herself held a bouquet of white roses and did that princess wave to the crowd as it passed the lane. Then I woke up.


Anyway my appointment with Dr. Hemsoth is today. I think I'll show her this drug...maybe? I dunno. Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea now that I think about it. Adam isn't answering again, he's probably asleep. Veronica's not answering either.

At this point I dunno what the fuck I'm gonna do with these people. I wish I could just pack up and leave. I didn't ask for this kind of bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment