Friday, July 29, 2016

Adam is a moron.

Sorry, guys. I wasn't aware that he had done that.
I only noticed because my inbox blew up with comments this morning when it finally turned on.
But yeah, I remember npw her favorite Cipher being Railfence though. I don't know why I thought that it was One time pad?
Anyway, I will be down for a while. Veronica is still in the hospital but she is doing a lot better recently.
She'll be using my laptop while we're here. So I won't be posting anything for a couple of days.....She won't tell me what happened though..and Adam seems like he is hiding something too..man...I'm not fucking cut out for this. I can't say that enough.

Also what the fuck is this song? Why did so many people email me about how good it is?
It's not that great..

Edit: While, generally, I don't really approve of using someone's account. I feel like I have to correct my dear brother, and my bae Matthew.
It's neither Railfence, nor One Time Pad. My favorite code that I liked to crack was Vigenére, because there was so much that could be done with Vigenére.


;)

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you listen to some good shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shitposts.

    Shitposts everywhere

    I blame you Jolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Do you ever say anything of worth?
      Like, shit. We've been working our ass off on these fucking codes. All you do it say cryptic stuff.
      Are you part of the ARG?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh dude.
      You're missing a whole other side of this story:
      http://mt15.wikia.com/wiki/MT15_Wikia

      Delete
    2. I had no idea this existed.
      Many thanks!

      Delete
  6. Ignore those other comments I made. My asshole girlfriend got hold of this account and went wild.

    That song was meh at best though

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a retard,Ocean man "Isnt that good" Go fuck yourself nigger

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUCK OFF, OCEAN MAN IS GODLIKE YOU CUCK.

    ReplyDelete